It is known to all that both Android and iPhone WhatsApp operating systems work differently.
So if you’re looking to transfer your WhatsApp from android to iphone completely, we have covered two methods using third party software to transfer WhatsApp messages.
Transfer WhatsApp data by third party software
There are many third-party software to transfer WhatsApp data to smartphones. I am only describing two software for this procedure.
UltFone For PC
UltFone is an excellent way to transfer everything. Chat history, photos, videos, documents and everything. You can also store backups of your WhatsApp frequently on your computer. And restore that version on any phone any day. And the software is available for both, windows and mac.
Steps to transfer WhatsApp data using UltFone
- Download and install UltFone on your pc. Link in Below.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Go into software information
- Tap on build number seven times
- Come back out. and tap for developer options
- Enable USB debugging mode on both devices (old and new phone)
- Next, connect both your phones to your computer
- On UltFone software, you’ll see that both your phones will get recognized
- Select WhatsApp option
- Tap transfer. The process start yet.
- Install WhatsApp on your iPhone or a new device.
- Enter your phone number
- Make sure to use the same phone number; otherwise, it won’t work.
- Here you go, it’s just found a backup you can restore on Your phone. Your Whatsapp is ready to use.
UltFone is going to do everything by itself. It’s going to create a backup on your phone. You know the messages, the files, documents, media video, all of those things are getting backed up. You can monitor the progress on the left, so now it’s transferring to the target device, and this process can take a very long time depending on how much stuff you’ve got on your old WhatsApp.
Dr.fone For PC
Dr.fone WhatsApp transfer is another software for transferring WhatsApp data and more. The software is available for Windows as well as Mac users.
The software is specially designed for Android and iOS users. With this tool, you can do a lot of great stuff, like you can recover any deleted files from your Android and iOS devices. Transfer data between your phone and your computer. You can also remove the lock screen from your Apple and Android devices.
In addition, you can transfer data from one phone to another, and you have a lot more options.
Steps to Transfer Whatsapp data using dr.fone
- Install the Software on your PC. Link in the download section below
- After installing Connect Your device to pc
- Open dr.fone on your PC
- Select Whatsapp transfer option
- Create a backup of Whatsapp
- Select Backup Option On pc
- After the process, the backup file stored on your pc
- After taking a backup of your WhatsApp. Disconnect Your device and Connect your iPhone.
- Login to WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Select transfer option on dr.fone Software on your pc
- After completing the transfer, Restore data on your iPhone automatically.
We have pointed out two different ways to transfer WhatsApp data. You can transfer WhatsApp data from android to iPhone using any of these methods.
Let us know if you have any doubts, suggestions, or corrections regarding this topic. We are happy to hear from you in the comment section and on email.