Havoc OS was unknown until its first version with Android Oreo. The Havoc OS Custom ROM stands for its features and excellent experience on Samsung devices.
In the beginning, the Havoc team focused on getting the best of all worlds while providing an enjoyable user experience. Now things are very different, as the Havoc OS project brings new features catching the attention of all other developers in the Custom ROM.
Havoc os also provinces Generic System Images (GSI) for non-supported devices.
What is Havoc OS
Havoc OS may look like a standard Android at first glance, but it offers endless sets of customization on your Samsung device. Custom ROM allows you to customize the status bar, software buttons, gestures, and many other things. The ROM is great for anyone wanting a Pixel-like experience. However, the only downside of Havoc OS is its stability. Despite being light, Havoc OS consumes battery quickly.
Havoc OS is an android open source project AOSP. It provides a smooth and stable experience for your Samsung device. And a set of unique features that provide an excellent user experience.
Features of Havoc OS on Samsung
The Havoc OS ROM is bug-free, but the update cycle is slower than other ROMs like Lineage OS. It is highly recommended due to the modifications it has in addition to its stability and characteristics. It also has a theme manager that dynamically changes the color based on your wallpaper, or you can set it according to your will on your Samsung device. It also has a font manager and theme engine that makes customization possible. Here are some of the features of Havoc OS:
- Sensor block per pack: Unlike traditional battery saver apps, this one features specific sensors for certain apps, ultimately saving battery life on your Samsung devices.
- Up-to-date: Constant updates.
- Security Patch: Updates with the monthly Security Patch on your Samsung devices.
- Customizations: Havoc OS gives a lot of customization options for users.
- Stability: Better battery life and performance
- UI Design: Inspired UI design by pixel experience
- OTA updates
- Open Source: You can get Havoc OS codes on GitHub
To proceed with the installation of the Havoc OS on Samsung device requires the following.
- Complete Backup: Keep complete backup of Samsung device.
- Unlock bootloader: You must unlock the bootloader of your Samsung device. All of the customization work needs an unlocked bootloader device
- TWRP Recovery: You need to install TWRP custom recovery on Samsung device.
- 90% charge: You need 90% or more charge.
- Download File: Download and save Havoc os file in your Samsung device. Find the download link below
- Gapps: Download Gapps save in your Samsung device.
Havoc OS Compatible Devices
To get the list of compatible mobiles, it is recommended to go through the below list.
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FN a10
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105F a10
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955W dream2qltecan
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955U1 dream2qlteue
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955U dream2qltesq
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955N dream2lteks
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F dream2lte
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8+ SM-G9550 dream2qltechn
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950W dreamqltecan
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U1 dreamqlteue
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950U dreamqltesq
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950N dreamlteks
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F dreamlte
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9508 dreamqltecmcc
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G9500 dreamqltechn
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SHW-M500W konawifiany
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5120 konalte
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110 konawifi
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5105 kona3g
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 kona3g
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965N star2lteks
- Havoc OS For Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F star2lte
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Samsung
- Make sure that the Havoc OS package is inside the memory of your Device.
- Next, Move ROM to the internal storage of your Samsung device.
- After, Reboot Samsung device into TWRP recovery.
- Go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe and select System, Cache, Data, Dalvik Cache / ART, then continue with a swipe at the bottom;
- After wiping go back to TWRP recovery home, select install button, Navigate to Havoc OS custom ROM file on your internal storage.
- Select the file and swipe to the right.
- After Flashing a Havoc OS file, Flash the Gapps On your Samsungac device.
- At the end of the flash, tap on Reboot System and wait for the device to reboot.
We have listed Havoc OS Compatible Devices. Check the list, if your device is suitable for Havoc OS. Let us know if you have any problems, opinions, or corrections regarding this topic. We are happy to hear from you in the comment section and on email.