Now you can share apps between two different android phones without any third-party application within the play store itself.
In this guide, we covered how to share apps using a play store pre-installed app. If you have not heard about this feature, Read this article and share your apps with friends using the play store.
Why play store?
The play store is the pre-installed apps store for android devices. If you are thinking about sharing any apps with your friends or family members, you have to install a third-party app.
Now the play store is the right solution for sharing apps with friends.
Note: You can’t send system apps using the play store.
Steps to share apps using the play store
The steps are pretty cool. Just follow the steps and enjoy sharing apps with friends.
- Open play store on both phones. Sender phone and receiver
- Make sure that google play store and play services are updated to the latest available version on both phones.
- Click on the google account icon.
- After selecting a Google account, click on Manage apps and devices.
- Now hereunder overview you’ll see the share apps option
- Select send on sender phone and receive on receiver phone.
- Allow required permissions.
- Select the app which you want to send.
- Then share.
- That’s it. You shared your apps successfully.
I hope you found this helpful guide. Let’s comment on it. Update the play store to the latest version, follow the steps, and share apps with your friends.
Let us know if you have any doubts, suggestions, or corrections regarding this topic. We are happy to hear from you in the comment section and on email. Have a great day.