On this page, We have covered how to change the default ringtone as a favourite song. If you can not make your favourite song as a ringtone? You are in the right place.
Read this guide and change the default ringtone to your favourite song. If you have decided to make your favourite music as a ringtone on your iPhone, then you only need your phone don’t need a computer. You have to install a GarageBand app for this process. Download link in the download section below.
Steps to set any song as a ringtone on iPhone
The steps are pretty simple. Just follow all these steps.
- First, open Safari to download music.
- Please search for the music you want to make a ringtone, download it.
- Now open the GarageBand app on your iPhone. Link in the download section below.
- Open GarageBand. scroll over to find audio recorder, tap to open
- Tap the blue icon on the top right.
- Tap on the left third icon.
- Tap on the little plus icon, then open selection “A” and make it 30 seconds.
- After pressing “done,” tap on the tiny loop icon in the right corner.
- Select files you want to make a ringtone.
- Now hold and drag to the timeline. You can adjust the song by tapping on the timeline
- The next thing you’re going to do, click on the triangle drop-down menu. Tap on my music.
- Press and hold the music, then select the share option. click on ringtone
- Rename the ringtone and click on export on the top right corner.
- Press ok.
- After the exporting, Open settings > Go to sound and haptics > Ringtone
- Then select the ringtone that you made.
The process is straightforward. Just follow the steps and enjoy the song as a ringtone on your iPhone.
I hope you got an idea to change the default ringtone to your favourite music. Just do it and comment on the result.
Let us know if you have any doubts, suggestions, or corrections regarding this topic. We are happy to hear from you in the comment section and on email.